Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Go West!! Go West!!

It has been a while since I wrote anything, I apologize if you missed it. Anyways we are heading to Phoenix Az. for the winter.  We are paid in full for the Rally at PIR, Goodyear, Az. in Feb as well.  Earlier this fall we sat in Alliance Coach in Wildwood, Fl.  Now it's west my friends as we plan to spend some time with my boys Paul and Mathew, my nephew Jeff and his wife my sweet niece Janette and other relatives. 

We were hoping to hit Reno as well but it is not in the cards (lol) I said, "cards".  Looks like we have something to look forward to in 2016.  As we travel thru this incredible country in which I am extremely proud of, I can't help but to say doing this with your wife is a beautiful thing but doing it with your best friend is even better. 

We hit a few camp sites and realized we will never be back there but we also found a few new campsites to stop and say hello again too.  Junction Texas is the winner by far and it has been raining the entire time.  http://www.junctionnorthllanoriverrvpark.com/ It just has that wow factor.  A few dollars more than we would like to pay but worth the extra as we will have the most hours off the road here. 

Ranger is one crazy dog, he will run like a maniac all over the house errr 5th wheel and never stop.  He is very smart too.  He has three stuffed chewable animals and should you ask him for the mouse, man or cow, in seconds he brings back the proper toy.  He and mommy work hard on that.  Hoping the rain slows down soon.  Until next time.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment