Sunday, November 30, 2014

When you really need a taste of Buffalo and you are in the Phoenix, Az. area? IT'S TEDS HOTDOGS!!!!

 
Yes as in the many Teds Hotdogs in Buffalo, you still have to wait in line and of coarse there are numerous photos, pendants, and news articles of the great city of Buffalo.  Just like every Teds Restaurant back home.  Oh did I mention should you really want to keep up with the news in Buffalo they have yesterdays Buffalo News shipped in everyday..
 
 


As I said, the lines are as ridiculous as they are back home and do not be surprised should you see someone in there from Buffalo talking about or recalling a moment they were there. 





Did I mention the menu is exactly the same, including Loganberry!!!!




When you finally get your food which is about a normal twenty minute wait.  The deliciousness goes quick!  YUM!!!



That was good!!!!  Guess you will have to stop in at Teds on Broadway in Tempe, Az to see what you missed. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad I was there. Please Sir, may I have another?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Lockport, New York and now living in the Rio Grande Valley in Texas. My wife and I really miss Ted's.

    ReplyDelete