Wednesday, April 16, 2014

When Cold is too Cold...

We all did it once or twice.  It was a nice hot day and you did a few tasks to get through the day.  Still in the evening the temperature is sitting at about 75 a little muggy and you feel it is time to enjoy a drink.  So you decide on a favorite that you make oh so well.  Rum Runners!!!   I begin to prepare these wonderful drinks that will chill that warm feeling inside and cool you back to reality.  Just as I finished mixing the drinks with a straw.  What I did not see coming was the one inch hole that would pop threw the mason jar at the bottom and allow the counter and floor to enjoy that tasty treat too.  UGG!!! PARTY FOUL!!!  Oh no!!!  Who would have seen that one coming.  A mess before being able to chill with a chilly one.  So with the help of my love and I we were able to clean that area up in minutes and still be able to enjoy a cold one.  Thanks for the help cleaning sweets!!


1 comment: